bloc referral

If you are interested in learning to code with a mentor, try bloc and get $100 off.

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

What else is next?

At the time I started to learn Ruby, my son had just arrived home from the hospital. To couple my longs hours of learning, I also had a lot of sleepless nights staying up with him. I planned to spend the hours of 4-7am for Ruby because I already had to get up 330am pretty consistently.

Due to the lack of sleep and absence of free time I discontinued eating healthy and working out.

I will now be taking on a new challenge over the next 10 weeks and its the Focus T25 workout, yes I bought into the hype. A friend work recommended it to me weeks ago, but I had no interested since I did P90x years ago and remember how much work that was.

I am currently about 10lbs heavier than the day my son was born, and only came to this realization recently. Needless to say I need to get back into shape and hard work should not be an excuse for not getting there.

This blog will still be the home of my developing journey, but I will also be adding in little updates on my new challenge. As of today I am 223lbs my goal is to be under 210 again. If I can get a job in Rails in 7 months, I am pretty sure I can lose 13lbs in 10 weeks. The workouts only take 30mins, so it will not be taking much of my Ruby time away and will hopefully give me more energy to program during the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment