bloc referral

If you are interested in learning to code with a mentor, try bloc and get $100 off.

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

I am IZEA (video)



The company does a lot of work web influencers and bloggers in the social media space and has created a number of showcase what IZEA is all about. I was approached as an employee of IZEA to be the focus in one of them and would like to share it with all the readers of my blog.

The posts on this blog is a representation of the hard work I put in to finally get a job as a Ruby on Rails engineer. Thank you for all the support you have given me while I have been on this journey.

3 comments:

  1. Encouraging video! What advice would you give to an aspiring web developer who's new to the tech world? Also, what resources did you use to learn Ruby in 7 months?

    ReplyDelete
  2. as far as resources, I have "what I used to learn" column. My advice is reach out to people and be a part of the community. It's much easier to learn from actual people than books and blog post.

    Check out the meetup.com to meet others who already know the language you want to learn. Also read some of my older blog post for more details on what I did, primarily the ones from last year when I first started.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Greatly appreciate it my friend.

    ReplyDelete