bloc referral

If you are interested in learning to code with a mentor, try bloc and get $100 off.

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

JSON view chrome extension recommendation



If you are not building APIs right now, I highly recommend you dedicate some time to building one. With the popularity of JS frameworks and native mobile, having data that is accessible to multiple places; Now is the time to learn and become confident in building an API, not to mention it can be extremely fruitful to one's web developer career.

I just attended a meetup where the announcement of the {JSON:API} 1.0 was announced and that is my recommendation is to use that for output of an API, only because it is my only experience, but there are other choices.

If you have already been using JSON as API serializer, I highly recommend a plugin or extension that pretty prints it in the browser. For whatever reason, I never thought of downloading something for that, but a coworker recommended the JSONView chrome extension. The extension has made my time working with APIs very nice. I recommend installing this or a similar extension in your browser today.

*My current project is a Rails API, and I am considering building a new public facing API for a popular sports team.


5 comments:

  1. You are such a source of inspiration and buy university essays online service too. I would like to thank you for making such a nice website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great Technologyto be used in the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of the article is about the API and the related thing. To create this thing is not much easier. You have to get the better extension and recommendation of your browser. There is also need to visit the website in the article for your help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Development of own career with own new paths and hard work is too difficult for everyone. Mostly people start their own website career but they don't complete it.

    ReplyDelete