bloc referral

If you are interested in learning to code with a mentor, try bloc and get $100 off.

Monday, December 1, 2014

Learning Swift with Me

Tonight I had the opportunity to learn Swift with other new developers and I am impressed amount of knowledge I took while slowly going through a tutorial with others. This has definitely been one of the learning experiences.

Swift is a new territory for me, something that is new for me. I like that is also newer for everyone else. For example, one of my goals for 2015 is to actually build an app (not a tutorial) in Swift before March. I am hoping that the app I finally build is my chuych app.

The tutorial we completed was A Quick Start Guide to Swift and I highly recommend for anyone looking to expand their knowledge into Swift. My next tutorial will I am aiming to complete is Bloc's Swiftris.

If you are interested in learning how to write a Tetris Game in Swift and want to learn with me, keep an eye on the Code Newbie discourse page.

No comments:

Post a Comment