bloc referral

If you are interested in learning to code with a mentor, try bloc and get $100 off.

Monday, June 23, 2014

Back on track and finally done moving

I have spent the last week trying to become acclimated to the new job as well move all my stuff from Tampa to Orlando. The good news is most of my colleagues have expressed that it will be 2-3 months before I am truly comfortable with the code base, so I will take it one day at a time.

I have also finally finished all my stuff from my old place, which had me in Tampa longer than expected. My hope is to get back on track with Ruby Newbies and my personal development journey.

A new task I have recently taken on is the some low level QA testing for Bloc. I will begin my work this week going through their iOS curriculum, making this the instruction is clear and free of typos, I planned on starting Saturday,but my Tampa trip went longer than expected. I am truly honored that to be a part of the team. The testing will not take too much time out of my day and I plan to learn Objective-C and Swift while doing it, so look out for some post in regard to that.

Well that is all, happy coding.

No comments:

Post a Comment