bloc referral

If you are interested in learning to code with a mentor, try bloc and get $100 off.

Monday, July 7, 2014

Ember and VIM tutorial

Staying true to my goals I have started the Ember tutorial. I am only half and can't really report on it at the moment, but I do have to say its nice to go through a tutorial on a framework and understand everything that is going on. Ember is a MVC framework, which operates very similar to Rails and with my background in that framework has made it super easy to breeze through this tutorial.

On another note, I typed `vimtutor` in my terminal and got a pretty cool initiation to VIM. I didn't even know it was there but as many recommend, I think you should give it a try. There will be a day when you will have to interact with VIM, just make sure you know that `j` will move the cursor down.


No comments:

Post a Comment