bloc referral

If you are interested in learning to code with a mentor, try bloc and get $100 off.

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

More convincing on why you should learn Ruby TODAY!

I just read a great article, this is a great read if you you have any interest in joining me in learning how to code. I could re-write it all and call it my own or I can just share a link, which is below.

4 Reasons Why You Should Learn Ruby As Your First Programming Language

Here is on of the reasons listed. The Ruby language is just easier.

Here’s what that looks like using C++:
C++ is complex
Intimidating, isn’t it? To display “Hello, world!” to a computer screen, you’ll have to learn multiple C++ functions and keywords. Here’s the equivalent Ruby source code:
ruby is simple
Much simpler than the C++ version!

No comments:

Post a Comment