bloc referral

If you are interested in learning to code with a mentor, try bloc and get $100 off.

Monday, December 9, 2013

The Whole Day Off and What to Do? Codecademy it is!

I am off for the day and celebrating finishing my 15 page paper for my MBA. I am looking forward to take the net semester off to focus on learning coding. I have made significant headway with the completion of m first web app but have not been able to dedicate any further time to my journey due to my MBA obligations. Starting next Monday I will be free to learn till March, I have every intention in continuing my degree but if someone out there wants to give me a job as a Jr. Developer instead I wouldn't turn it down.

I am 20% of the way through the Javascript Codecademy course and plan to have it done today. I also plan on starting the Learn Ruby the Hard Way Tutorial tonight.

Wish me luck!

Codecademy

No comments:

Post a Comment