bloc referral

If you are interested in learning to code with a mentor, try bloc and get $100 off.

Monday, December 2, 2013

Update: Currently Working OMR

I am currently working on the One Month Rails project which has given me a little bit of trouble. Luckily I was able to Google all the issues except one. I 'm having trouble with my CSS style-sheets not updating. I think I have it figured out though, the only things is I have to wait 8 hours until I get home from work to update it.

Overall I am still enjoying this journey and looking forward to the start of my mentorship on December 16th. I have in the meantime I joined a couple Ruby groups on Google Plus and Facebook. The information in the group looks promising and I look forward to meeting like minded people via social networking.
onemonthrails by mattan griffel

No comments:

Post a Comment