bloc referral

If you are interested in learning to code with a mentor, try bloc and get $100 off.

Saturday, August 2, 2014

CatchUpConf2014

I have recently figured out that you can listen to Youtube videos at 2x without added extensions or downloading them locally. This is a great discovery for me since I have been collecting conference talks for a while but find I never finish them due to lack of time.

When I first starting learning Ruby, I watched youtube videos at 4am while holding my newborn son. We had a great system, but he has now sleeps in and I have gotten lazy too.

I am now collecting more conference videos to watch now at 2x and open for suggestions. I have created a public Youtube playlist called CatchUpConf of videos I have had on my list already, but also some I would like to rewatch and hopefully learn some new info on Ruby and other languages.

If you have not watched the Advi Grimm talk on Confident Code, I highly recommend it.


No comments:

Post a Comment