bloc referral

If you are interested in learning to code with a mentor, try bloc and get $100 off.

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

My Javascript book next read list

I spent some time reading Eloquent Javascript and it has been a tremendous help in better understanding Javascript. The book itself was listed as a beginner book on the free book list and has been an easy read with already having Javascript experience.

I spent a lot of time avoiding books due to the fear of not understanding, but I have found that book have been the greatest help in understanding towards the next level. I have already completed the second part of the Well Grounded Rubyist. My goal with recording these book reviews will be to force myself to read and understand them by presenting its contents. If I had more time I would start a similar Ruby Newbies Group for Javascript.

For the time being I will be focusing on finishing Eloquent Ruby and Eloquent Javascript and then proceed to the books below.

Eloquent Javascript - Beginner
Speaking Javascript - Beginner
Javascript Applications - Intermediate
JS the Right Way  - Intermediate
You Don't Javascript - Advanced

No comments:

Post a Comment