bloc referral

If you are interested in learning to code with a mentor, try bloc and get $100 off.

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Vacation time made me ready for the new year.

I am truly blessed to be employed at a company that gives 2 weeks paid time off for Christmas and New Years. Other than the birth of my son, I have never taken that amount of time off since I began working after college.

My plans including some extreme learning in programming, but reality hit in a big way. I discovered I much rather spend the free time with my family during the holidays and have not posted a blog post or sat down to write any serious code in 2 weeks. I have some extreme goals for this year and a strong desire to learn but it is also nice to sit back enjoy a break from code.

I feel refreshed and code looks even more exciting to me. I am looking forward to sitting down this weekend and create things.

Thanks to all the my readers for a great 2014 and looking forward to 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment