bloc referral

If you are interested in learning to code with a mentor, try bloc and get $100 off.

Friday, November 15, 2013

Attended my first Meetup

Dat 29:

Last night I attend my RubyonRails Meetup:

The info was great, and though I cant really implement any of the tips as of yet, I still took away a lot from the experience. I am glad I was able to meet so many other people starting out just like me and even hear of great job opportunities. I am still gung ho and plan for becoming a full fledge ROR developer (I am now even considering getting my feet wet in freelancing as another option).

Thanks the Orlando Ruby Group for being so welcoming.

I will be attending meetups on a regular basis and looking to the next one in Tampa next Thursday.

If you have any interest of meeting like minded individuals check out meetup.com


No comments:

Post a Comment