bloc referral

If you are interested in learning to code with a mentor, try bloc and get $100 off.

Thursday, November 21, 2013

I want a new job

Day 36:

I have found myself browsing job websites like a diabetic browses a French bakery. I have found a number of tools that have positions with very low "experience hurdles," and I would like to share:

Weworkremotely - great site for remote positions working

Top Ruby Jobs  - @toprubyjobs on twitter

Ruby on Rails Jobs - @rorojobs on twitter

Flexjobs.com - more remote jobs

Thanks to the remote job postings I am going to 100% focus my job search to only remote positions. I currently own a home in Florida and would like to continue living in this area. I have also decided that my career change will not next October but as soon as it happens. October is now my absolutely kill date, when I will stop what I am currently doing to 100% to pursue this career in Web Developing. In the meantime I will be passively pursuing positions where I can enjoy the comfort of my home office, but this career change will not happen until my mentorship has concluded in March of 2014.


No comments:

Post a Comment