bloc referral

If you are interested in learning to code with a mentor, try bloc and get $100 off.

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

My true inspiration

I don't mean to be sappy but just need to put this out there. I mentioned in my previous post that my motivation for learning to code was an article about Leo the Homeless Programmer; this article did indeed inspire me, but it isn't the reason driving to get this done.

About 3 months ago I welcomed my son into this world with my wife. We were quite surprised with him coming 72 days early. But during the 70 days after he was born, my wife spent just about 24 hours a day in that hospital room with my son. I can honestly say that today those 2 are my inspiration for everything I do. If I could spend every day at home at home with them, I would. I hope a year from today I am able to work from the comfort of home with my family in the next room, my hope is learning Ruby will get me there.

My Inspirations:
1. Jesus
2. Madi and Emmitt
3. Leo the Homeless Programmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment