bloc referral

If you are interested in learning to code with a mentor, try bloc and get $100 off.

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Tampa Ruby Brigade: Impressed

Day 37:

I have had the opportunity to attend the Tampa Ruby Meetup tonight and was quite impressed. I can say I was wrong with my expectation of the lack of a coding community in TB area. There is a community, and though not as large as Orlando's, there are quite a number talented individuals who attend.

I look forward the next meeting which a "coder night." A assignment is given to code and must be completed/attempted and submitted prior to attending. Everyone speaks very highly of it and has encouraged me to try it out. I have until Dec 12th to figure the latest assignment and contribute.

This weekend I plan to have something on Github to share, so watch out for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment