bloc referral

If you are interested in learning to code with a mentor, try bloc and get $100 off.

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Ruby is easy,but I havent made anything yet.

Day 27:

So I have been working my way through LearnStreet and realize how easy it is to learn. When I was younger, my brother made a website entirely from HTML by copy and pasting the code into text file from other sites. I was pretty amazed, and this was back in the 90's before the internet mattered.

Today ROR has such a large community; because of it I am able to literally Google the answers to any questions I am stuck on. Sites like GitHub and Stackoverflow will be tremendous helps for me in the journey to learn.

Tip:
If you are interested in any way in seeing how easy it is to find answers to programming questions check out StackOverflow or the manual at Ruby Doc. I have used these already and love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment