bloc referral

If you are interested in learning to code with a mentor, try bloc and get $100 off.

Monday, November 11, 2013

My Resume

Day 25:

Now that I am almost a full month into my decision to learn Ruby, I figure I can share work experience, just for the record.

I have an undergrad in Finance that was received in 2008 during that whole financial crisis. My hope was to become a Financial Adviser but was unable to find a company not going bankrupt or being bought out that would hire me. I have since been working at a local IT distributor in their Product Marketing department for the last 3.75 years. I am now finishing my first semester of my MBA, but now contemplating it's importance pending my future career change. I hope that the knowledge of the MBA will help in the future;
Because of that hope I have decided to continue on with it, plus the fact that my employer is paying for it.

At this point in life, my background doesn't quite lend itself to a career in software development; But who knows? Maybe I can start a career developing software for that industry...

For more details on my work experience see my site briandouglas.me or find me on Linkedin

No comments:

Post a Comment