bloc referral

If you are interested in learning to code with a mentor, try bloc and get $100 off.

Monday, April 28, 2014

Encouragement to complete my personal projects

I stumbled upon Nathan Barry months ago but not really sure how, most like someone retweeting something of his that was interesting. I have signed up to his newsletters which has been great, but the latest blogpost is exceptional. Not only does it describe the very position I am in with Chuych, it has encouragement enormously.

It's confirmation of my belief not to live on "What if's" but "Oh well's."

Please read his post and let me know if you got anything out of it.

Nathan Barry - This Moment

1 comment:

  1. He's a great guy! I found him via this interview on GiantRobots: http://podcasts.thoughtbot.com/giantrobots/72

    In it, he says something like, "I don't want to make the next millionaire, I want to help the average person change their life. Imagine how much the average person's life would change if they made $500, $1000 more per month. That's my goal." He really sticks up for / relates to the little guy, because he grew up poor in Appalachia.

    ReplyDelete