bloc referral

If you are interested in learning to code with a mentor, try bloc and get $100 off.

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Installed exercism.io

I tried installing execism.io a number of times but could not figure out what I was doing wrong, well until last weekend. So here my steps.

1. Signup for execism.io
2. Download the client
3. Make sure you have Hombrew installed *I missed this step.
4. Now follow these instructions
5. Once installed use this guide to get started

*If you have issues let me know and I or a member of the exercism team can assist. Katrina Owen is very responsive.

It took me a while to get up and running but I am looking forward to getting going on this. not only is there mini:test and Ruby code to solve, there also code available in a number of different languages. I might try out the Python or Go code eventually but at the moment the only extra work I do is Ruby.


No comments:

Post a Comment