bloc referral

If you are interested in learning to code with a mentor, try bloc and get $100 off.

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Refactoring Rails

I am very pleased with my experience with the Refactoring Rails workshop with @kytrinx. I started overwhelmed and unable to refactor the provided code within 20mins.  I was however able to follow along and understand the solution.

I also got some exposure to Sinatra and Minitest which I had no problem understanding. It seems as minitest are the VIM to Ruby test. Most people I talked to to said they use Rspec, but I guess its still good to learn how to read.


The test look no different from ruby classes and methods and simple to read. I might look into doing some more exercises with them down the road. I also need to sign up for exercism.io













No comments:

Post a Comment