bloc referral

If you are interested in learning to code with a mentor, try bloc and get $100 off.

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

So I applied to a job this week

So I applied to a Ruby job. Though I only have 6 months of experience, I feel I have enough knowledge to keep up in an organization. I sent a tweet out yesterday that was pretty encouraging and help me realize now is the time to apply. Its better to know whether or not I am qualified now after 6 months, that way I can adjust my learning towards where its needed. I am using Joshua Kemp's as my guide on this and he got to about 8 months before he acquired employment as a web dev... getting exciting.

My focus now has been on front end since I feel like I might need to know at least a little in that field. I amplanning on running through a Angular or Ember tutorial soon, as soon as I finish the Hartl or Jumpstart Labs Blogger 2 tutorials.


1 comment: