bloc referral

If you are interested in learning to code with a mentor, try bloc and get $100 off.

Monday, April 7, 2014

This is the week I will apply myself to Ruby

I have wrapped an awesome weekend of meeting influential Rails developers and Rubyists. I still blown away all the great connections I made this week and highly encouraged any one looking to break into the community to attend a conference is available.

On top of meeting new people I met a few companies who are looking to grow their team. I plan to submit some applications this week and look forward to hearing responses back. I have 6 months of experience today in Rails. I am still not as confident in some of the advance things but hope to continue working on that.

I have also begun working on the business side of Chuych and looking forward to opening it up to real people for use. I am also a little nervous but have kept the app dead simple to use. I get more of the design done on the main page and index page, but have not touched the church show page. I plan to spend a couples tonight on it to complete it.

find a church













One of the people I met this week was Katrina Owen and I saw this video on Afshin's G+. I highly recommend everyone to watch it you are looking to get a job in Ruby but do not have  a CS degree or feel inadequate.

No comments:

Post a Comment