bloc referral

If you are interested in learning to code with a mentor, try bloc and get $100 off.

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Off to Costa Rica

I am currently typing while awaiting to start my journey in the Tampa International Airport. Thanks to my promotion I now have to do a bit of travel and will hopefully get some good Rails work done on my flight. I am planning to complete the Rspec book while in flight.

I also have a mentorship planned for this afternoon, which will be fun to continue with Bloc while in a different program. Just another luxury of an online mentorship program.

I also hope to finish my current app. I have had some delays due to preparing for this work trip and needing to dedicate time to that.

On another note I did apply to 3 separate apprenticeships in preparation to the conclusion of Bloc and have already heard back from one. The first part of the application process involves me building a small game. I have some experience with this from the code retreat. I look forward to starting that this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment