bloc referral

If you are interested in learning to code with a mentor, try bloc and get $100 off.

Friday, February 14, 2014

Thinking hard about what's next (only 3 weeks left)

I have put a lot of thought in which apprenticeships to apply to after Bloc and due to the fact of the local Tampa apprenticeship is now closing, so I need to take serious consideration on moving out of state and to where will be the most feasible for my family of 3.

After a lot of long conversations, my wife has provided her blessing for moving out of state as long if the opportunity is there for me to obtain work post the apprenticeship. Some cities I have on my list are Nashville (My twin brother lives there), San Francisco(Obvious reason), New York, and Chicago.

I am excited at the thought of living in a city other than Tampa and hopeful that one of the now 4 companies I have applied to will respond back with the interview process (I am already in contact with Chicago). I am also purposely leaving the names of each company, but can let you know if you so desire. Just send me a message via social media.

My plans currently are to finish my current app, which I have so many thing s breaking its not even funny. but I have plans to spend a lot of time tonight with my mentor walking through the more confusing errors.

I am looking forward to the next chapter of my journey outside of Bloc and what's in store.

I am also planning on doing a hangout to discuss my thoughts the Bloc program. This weekend I am also hoping to put my plan together for my capstone project and will be posting it here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment