bloc referral

If you are interested in learning to code with a mentor, try bloc and get $100 off.

Thursday, February 13, 2014

RuningOutOfTime:Error

I did not expect to take this long on my current app but I also did not expect to be so busy with my day job...Another reason why I am pushing to get an apprenticeship. Costa Rica really put a real delay in my learning rails. I have also been given more responsibility and task to complete within my position and it has caused me to work longer during the day and at home...

My hope is to start an apprenticeship by April and anxiously waiting on their responses. I look forward to the day where I can focus on program during the day rather than late nights and early mornings.

My current error involves the connection between Griddler and Cloudmailin... I am trying to create a Bookmark from an email. This app has introduced few new elements and they have all thrown me for a loop, which is good.

I am trying to figure out how to parse the data from the email into the bookmarks table. Sounds easy in my head but I am stuck on the syntax and ambiguous gem file docs. With my work schedule, I have also not had much contact with my mentor to really discuss. I have a message out to him on this and eagerly wait on the solution.

1. Griddler Gem
2. Cloumailin
3. Devise like user Authentication without the use of gem.
4. Embedly Gem

I hope to have this complete this weekend and have 3 weeks to complete my capstone project. I did want to attempt the Blocapedia app project, but will have access to the instructions post Bloc and can complete it then. I have a strong desire to complete my capstone and it will have some Blocapedia functionality anyway.

Now, Back to focusing on the app. Monday marks only 3 weeks left of Bloc, sad and excited at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment