bloc referral

If you are interested in learning to code with a mentor, try bloc and get $100 off.

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Secret Rspec training

So I have moved on to working on pseudo client work.

I am considering applying to web developing apprenticeship and understand I need to learn best practices for ROR, aka "test driven development". My mentor recommended a rspec tutorial that segways perfectly into a client app. The tutorial is not posted in the Bloc curriculum, but my mentor sent me the guts of it. You can follow that process in my repo called Taskitoff (To Do app that auto deletes task after 7 days).

I am about just finished the setting up the app and will be attempting to create the Task Controllers with the said functionality. I am excited to see how it turns out, judging by the list I posted in my readme.md...thie shouldn't be too hard to complete.

*I will also be learning what this Capybara is all about.


No comments:

Post a Comment