bloc referral

If you are interested in learning to code with a mentor, try bloc and get $100 off.

Monday, January 20, 2014

Things to do: Taskoff and Rspec Book by Aaron Sumners.

I had to postpone my Test Driven Development due to fact of my Rspec learning curve. I was getting a little confused on how to describe the certain functions in the test spec file, but I did pick a book from Everdayrails which should only take a few hours to complete. My hope is once I complete that tonight I will have a better understanding of TDD and follow with it throughout the entire app.

My Taskoff app is going well for the most part, not too bad for no training wheels. I also got stuck on presenting the time left for the task (Each task will be destroyed after 7 days if not completed).

I will also need to postpone my Blocmarks app which I planned to begin with my mentor. I got a lot to work on today
ruby testing

No comments:

Post a Comment